How To Apply
The Application form & Prospectus (optional) may be obtained from the office of Expert PU College.
Parents seeking admission for their children should produce the following:-
- Original Marks card/Provisional Marks card (signed by the school H.M) from the previous school with one attested copy. For ICSE, CBSE, NRI & Foreign students, original with 02 attested copies.
- Transfer certificates from previous school - Students from districts other that Dakshina Kannada shall get this certificate countersigned by the Block Educational Officer of their respective region. In the case of students from outside Karnataka State, the certificate should be countersigned by DDPI.
- Conduct Certificate from the previous school
- Photographs (color) - Passport size (10) with white back ground and name printed on it
- Attested copy of Caste certificate (If applied under reservations - Applicable to SC/ST/Cat 1/ 2A/2B/3A /3B candidates only)
- Eligibility Certificate (to be obtained from PU Board) - only for NRI, Foreign and IGCSE students.
Note: The students are informed to keep with them sufficient attested copies of the original documents submitted to the college at the time of the admission as the originals will not be returned till admission is approved/completion of the course. The candidates shall bear all the expenses in connection with the admission procedure.
Admission to Foreign Nationals:
In addition to the above, the following requirements also have to be fulfilled:
- Eligibility requirement as laid down by the Director PU Education Board, Bengaluru
- No Objection Certificate from the Ministry of Human Resource Development (Dept. of Education), Govt. of India.
- Valid Passport and Student Visa for the period of study in the Institution.
- HIV Test Certificate.
ATTENTION: STUDENTS ASPIRING TO SEEK ADMISSION IN EXPERT P.U. COLLEGE FOR THE NEXT ACADEMIC YEAR.
Mr. SURESH KAMATH [P.A to CHAIRMAN]
( Mobile: +91 9448 492 991 OR +91 824 249 1359 )
EXPERT P.U. COLLEGE
( Mobile: +91 9481 974 577 OR +91 824 249 5996 )